2/25/15

Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins Review!

It’s time.
Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.
The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.
In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.
   This is the third and last book in the Sweet Trilogy and I have to say this book blew me away. I can honestly say that out of the 1900+ books that I have read, the conclusion to this series is one of the best I have ever read. Sweet Reckoning has been a thrill ride to read, and it has made me feel so many emotions.  I wasn’t even 100 pages in when Wendy made my heart hurt so bloody bad. Then half way through the book she made me want to burst out in song and dance out of happiness. This book makes me sound like I have a personality disorder, BUT that is when you know you are reading a great book. Kaidan made my heart melt in this book. We finally get to see the real him and it's amazing. I only had to wait two books to see it!
   Overall, this book was everything I could have wanted and more. This series left an imprint on my heart that will never disappear. Sweet Reckoning was full of humor, adventure, action, and heart pounding scenes. I cried, I laughed, I shouted in joy, and in the end, I was left amazed. I even got chills when reading the epilogue. That epilogue.... man, it had me in tears I was so happy. I can't tell you how happy I was. My heart was literally bursting at the seams with happiness. One thing is for sure, I will never let go of Anna and Kai. I just isn’t possible to.
   In the end, my heart was so happy for Anna and Kai and the rest of the Nephs. I don't there has ever been such a happy and fulfilling ending in a series before. I read this whole series in less than 24 hours and I believe that's a new record. I loved this series so much and I am so glad I picked it up. I don’t think anyone should miss out on this series. It's more than five out of five stars for me. It is worth all the stars in the galaxy, but five out of five will have to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment