3/14/14

Fallen Series by Lauren Kate Review




   The Fallen Series is one of my all time favorite series. It is about a girl named Luce who is sent to a reform school, Sword and Cross, to get away from her past, and there she meets Daniel Grigori. Luce feels a strange pull towards Daniel who seems to have the opposite feelings for her. Strange shadows begin to follow Luce, and that is not the only thing weird going on at Sword and Cross. A mystery surrounds Daniel but is Luce prepared for the answers to all her questions?

    I read the first book, Fallen, when it first came out and I loved it. The story was so unique, and I love angels so it was perfect for me. I only recently finished the series and I could not believe I waited this long to finish it. Every book kept me interested and the series evolved so much throughout each book. By the end of the series, I was so invested in it that I could not believe it was almost over. This series is definitely in my top five favorite series list. I recommend the Fallen series to anyone who likes angels, a dark back story, and a mysterious hero. I gave it five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment